Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In one ear out the other..

So I love the feeling when I'm right. This doesn''t happen very often with me. So when it does well I like to ... brag about it!! And on this special day it's with my husband ( I'm hardley ever right with him) So I had told him that how he was running some things wasn't going to work out so well and he told me "Don't worry it will work out and be fine don't worry about it"
Well today, God looked down on me and said " I love you Lindsey and I'm going to make your day"
I get a call from Brandon, we call each other alot though out the day, the perks of being self employeed. And he tells me what has been going on and well what he thought would be ok, wasn't. And me on the other end have a really big smile and the tone of " I told you so!"
So I give myself a big pat on the back and a hugh smile when I lay down tonight next to him! Ha ha ha, I'm right and you, well were wrong!

Sometimes, it helps to listen to your wife!!!! But I still love him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog!!!!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I am new to this whole blogging thing, but it's fun! It's a good way to keep in touch. It's fun to see pics of your cute kids!

Kristi said...

Hey Linds, I'm glad that I've got your blog I can check up and see how you're doing!!! Glad to see all is well.

Aubrey Anne said...

Hooray!! I'm so happy I've found you :) I can't wait to read all about your life! Thanks for the encouragement, I really needed it, lol!