Thursday, March 6, 2008

Funny Hubby of Mine

Sex at the Doctor Office
April 6, 2007
So let’s just start by saying - not something you hear every day and mostly by your OBGYN!!!
So Brandon and I go to my doctor appointment this last Wednesday and he is checking me to see how much farther I am and moving up my due date. Well I haven’t progressed much and my doctor is surpised that I didn’t go into Labor that passed weekend (ya so am I!!!!) But anyways he’s talking to us asking questions about how I’m doing and what we have been doing to help move things along. Well this is when you know that you shouldn’t bring your husband to your appointment.
Doc ” So have you been jumping on a tramp?”
Lindz “No, my bladder wouldn’t be able to hold anything in!!”
(Ha ha ha from everyone)
Doc “So no walking or playing outside?”
Lindz “Oh yes we do lots of walking, she just doesn’t want to come yet I guess”
Doc “So you know there are things to help like running, jumping jacks, ect.”
Lind “Ya I know”
Brand “Ya we haven’t tryed any of those things yet”
Doc “So you haven’t been having wild crazy sex?”
(The look on Brandon’s face at this point is priceless!!! If only I could of recorded it!)
Blank stare from Brandon
Brandon “Well I have been trying to get her to play Basketball”
WHAT!?!?!?! What the hell does that mean? And no you haven’t!! (this is what I am thinking besides laughing my guts off inside my mind)
Lindz “No none of that recently. Maybe we should kick it up a notch!”
Laughing (Lindsey and Doctor) Brandon is still schocked that he asked if we have wild crazy sex!!
Oh this is just a priceless moment.
Bottle of water: $1.25
Gas to Doctor: $5.00
Doctor Co Pay :$25.00
Having your OBGYN ask your husband if he has had wild crazy sex with his wife: PRICELESS

No comments: