Thursday, March 6, 2008

A day in the life of ... ME!

Well about me. I guess if you don’t know anything about me you will after reading this! I’m a pretty interesting person, I tend to think. I’ll start first with my family and then move into personal!

To start, well I was born January 6 1985 to Jesse and Sue. I was welcomed into this world by my sister Jenny, who is 7 years older than me (this may be important to know for future blogs, we have difficulties at times) my oldest brother Adam who is 5 years older than me and we butt heads at times but we get along pretty good! And my other older brother Nathan, who is 3 years older than me. And we get along really well. So this means that I am the youngest - to some this means spoiled, and un-liked by the other children. Sorry I can’t change where I was placed in line and I can’t change how my parents have changed over the years also (I’m kind of bitter toward this comment, if you can’t tell, my older siblings have made me come to hate this comment) I much like some of you have had my hard times with everyone in my family but we get along pretty good, cause like it or not I am stuck with them FOREVER!!!! So they of course are also stuck with me! Ha ha ha, what a fun trick God has played on all of us!!!! I laugh with him at times!!! I also have 2 nephews and a neice, Travis is 11, oh that makes me sound so old! Krysta is 9, and becoming quite the teen already, and my baby Hunter is 6. Yes I am an Aunt. I’m 22 years old and I’m just enjoying life! (The way it was ment to be)

But I was born in Norfork, VA and I lived in Manteo (Man-e-o) NC for the first 2 years of my life until I moved to Richmond, VA where I lived until I was 8 and then that Oct we moved to the wonderful state of Utah, where I reside, as of now. So people say that I’m a Utahn, whatever that is, but I consider myself a “tar heal” (meaning from North Carolina). I love when I get to go “home”, I call it home cause that is where almost 3/4 of my family is and my grandparents. I haven’t been back since my senior year, I went with my parents as a surprise. And I miss it every year, mostly in the summer, there is nothing like the beach and the ocean. If you have never been back “east” you are missing out. But I’m sure I’ll make it back very soon. But to move along in life. I graduated, just barely, from Davis High, in Kaysville. I found out the day of Graduation that I would be, ya that’s fun story, it may become a blog. But and since then not too much has happened, I worked at Mervyns, Convergys, for my Sister (her nanny), Living Scriptures (please don’t laugh, it payed the bills), and Bell Photography (that had to be one of the best jobs, I truely miss it), and currently stay at home mommy/ business owner.

Well personal time. I am a memeber of the LDS religion, yes the “Mormons” ( I don’t understand why people call us this, I don’t walk around calling other religions “Caths” or “Luths” whatever). I am married to Brandon Manscill (Man-sell) and I will tell the story of me and my husband in a blog, cause it’s kind of long. I was married on August 18, 2006. And I also have a daughter, yes we had her out of wedlock (meaning just what you think) We had Hadley Paige Manscill on April 21, 2006 and she is almost 1, and the best thing that the two of us have made! And I am expecting another girl any day now to be exact! Taylor Lynn Manscill, I’ll let ya know more when that happens. But we are so happy, and yes it is true, marriage is not what the shows make it out to be, but I love it! And kids, wow, what a wonderful gift from God, and I pray I don’t screw up being a mommy and teaching my children. They are work, but they are worth it! I highly recomend them! You learn alot about yourself and your spouse with them. It’s great! We will be going threw the temple to be sealed as as a family, hopefully, soon. We are excited about going and having our babies with us. I will keep you informed. But Brandon and I live with my parents, we have for over a year, but we are also paying off back debt. Which has been such a blessing. We help pay for things here at the house and we also have a nana who loves to watch her baby! That is so nice also! I’ve learned alot from my mother and father from living with them and having children. I truely have grown and so has Brandon. But we will be moving out at the end of June. We share a room with the ‘girls’ and that is hard and tiny and frustrating at times. But cool also at the same time!

I’ve had a good life, I’ve not done alot of things that I want too, but who is to tell me when I can’t do them anymore? I’m so excited about my life and my future and the trials (yes, I have to act excited cause I know they will suck) and the good and bad times. I’m so excited to have my own family and raise them with the most wonderful man, the man of my dreams, hopes and everything else I imaged when I was little. I can look back on life and wish things had never happened, like most people do, and I can look ahead and know that I am ok, I will make it, I am strong and I love my life. I like living in Utah and I’m excited to move around (again, another blog) This world has yet to see the end of Lindsey Anne Spencer Manscill. It’s just beginning! I love that I have the freedoms that I do and the knowledge that I have gained. This life has been amazing and I know this is just the start of me….

No comments: