Thursday, March 6, 2008

To You ...

My one true Love…
April 25, 2007
I’m in a point in my life where I just wonder, what would life be like if? I keep asking myself this. And you know what I don’t think I would want to change anything. Or if I did I would want to make sure that I still ended up where I am today. With my family.
We got to bring Taylor home finally on the 20th and durning those days while she was away we did alot of pondering. And after talking with Brandon about how our life has gone and what we have been put threw, we agreed that we are happy. We love our life and most of all, we love each other. I’ve never heard my husband tell me how much he loves me. Everyday since Tay has been born I always hear him tell me that he loves me and couldn’t live without me. And I’m just so happy that I have that to lean on. He may come off as harsh or un-loving or caring but he is. He is the most caring and loving guy I know. God has put us together and helped us in our struggles for a reason. We are ment to go threw things to find our strengh, not just in ourselfs, but in each other. I’ve seen a side to Brandon that noone has, and that is his love. His unconditonal love. He is such a blessing. And he wants so much for our family and works so hard for us. That there are days that if I think too hard about what he does that I will start to tear up. Never have I ever had anyone care that much to put so much on the line. I love my husband. I love that he wants to bless our children and to take me to the temple so we can be sealed. I don’t have to push or nag or drag him along. He is right by my side and we are walking down this path hand in hand step by step. We are together for a reason, and to some they may ask “how the heck did they get together? They are so different” She is such a “city girl” and he’s such a “country boy.” But that is the thing we have looked passed what people say, and the mean and hurtful things people say about my husband, and the rude and un-true things people say about me. Cause we have a love, a true love, that noone can break. So I say bring it on, if it makes you feel better then fine, but just know that we have moved on, we are getting on with life, we are happy. And no one can take that away from us. No One.
I feel that I need to say this, only because I’m moving on. And this is one way that I move on, I write, and I write what I feel. Which is the only and true way anyone should write. So to you I say “Goodnight”

No comments: