Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One little egg ....

Even thou Easter has come and gone faster than I know what to do with myself! I still wanted to put up some pictures and tell everyone Happy Easter (cause it's really suspost to be in April, I have no idea what decorations to put up in the house right now!?)
But can I just say I love playing "pretend." I love being the Easter Bunny and Santa, etc. It's just so much more fun when you have kids and you get to set things out ... ya some of you will know what I'm talking about and some of you are going to soon know what I'm talking about!!! (Yahoo, it's about time some of you starting popping out kids!!!) Anyways, we always leave a trail of plastic eggs from the door of the girls room to there baskets and it was so funny to watch them cause they just kept on playing with the eggs, not really following the trail I had made for them. So once we got them to stop picking them up and showing each other and not knowing what to do with them, we pointed hadley into the direction of her basket and she was so cute! She started to play with her golf set and then looked at her basket and her new out fit and then we played with the lawn mower! And Taylor just kind of took her time and wandered around not really too sure what was going on but she loves the stuffed puppy we got her and her new shoes, what a true american girl!!! So after all of that we went to church and then came home a took some pictures in our neighbors yard, and then took naps and went to Brandon's family Easter dinner, then back to our house for what was left of our family get together. And all in all it was so fun! I love Holidays and most of all the fact of what we really were celebrating, the Lord.
So to you all I say Happy Easter!!!! Even if it did come way too early!!!




The treats the Easter Bunny left!



Get all those eggs Tay!



She was just so excited she went the wrong way!



Tay and her puppy!!!

The GirlsPretty Princesses!!!

Hadley Paige

Taylor Lynn

We are now in the littlest pet shop age!! Yeah!

2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Um, you didnt put up any pictures:)
I love Easter too, and it threw me off being so early too!! hahaha!!
Love ya girl!

Aubrey Anne said...

YOUR KIDS ARE BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!!! What gorgeous little girls!!!!!