Thursday, March 6, 2008

You are amazing



Some kids just know
December 18, 2007
Well I just couldn’t wash it off, it’s too cute. Hadley loves to color. We color in her coloring books and on any paper we can find, and we trace her hand and everything. She loves it. Well she has become a painter or artist, something along those lines. She has descovered that she has a big canvas in the house, the walls. Yes that’s right, she will take a crayon, marker ( washable or permant) pen, pencile, anything she can get her hands on and walk up and down the hall and color. Well I just said I’m not going to clean it off cause I did once but with in hours she was back to coloring. So I just leave it and we will paint over it when we move. But she is so funny cause she knows she gets in trouble when she does it and I even have her clean some of it up. But all of a sudden you will hear her coloring and you run and she runs and it’s funny. But we have hidden all the markers and things but she will find one, somewhere and then she just goes to town! Its great! I can’t wait til I have our house and I can paint the walls so that she can color on them and but that chalk board stuff on too! It’s going to be so fun!


Here are just a few picutres of Hadley by her artwork! And Cleaning!!






No comments: