Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just for us

Reflecting on a year
August 6, 2007
Well I can’t believe that time is almost here, Brandon and I will celebrate our 1 year Anniversry on August 18. And I looked back today at everything we have gone through, not only the fights, and love, but just the fun times.
Yesterday, while we were getting ready for church, I had to smile at how my husband has grown. My shirt was wet from where my hair was laying on it while I put on my makeup. Well as I’m getting the last things ready, ear rings, necklace, Hadley’s clips to finish her hair, Brandon picks up the blow dryer and tells me to hold still (while he has his tooth brush and tooth paste in his mouth) and he dryed my shirt for me. It was so romantic. And incredibly sweet of him. He made sure the whole thing was dry. He then told me “I would of finished faster but I was holding down the cold button while I was drying it.” Funny boy! I love him so much, and I’m so glad that I’m just his and he is just mine, we couldn’t fit together any better. He tells me all the time, “I couldn’t of asked for anything better. You are the only one for me. We are perfect.” And it’s then that I love him even more. The kisses just keep getting better and better, and making love (sorry it happens) is the best! We have grown so much and I love him. I do. Some people say they are in love, but until you have been what we have been through, and still had each other to hold on to, and you have your moments that just live in your memory forever. That is when you know it’s love. When he talks to me about our Grandkids that we could have in 20 years or so and what he wants to do with them and places he still wants to take me and things we still look forward to doing. Goodness, you can’t help but get giddy and smile. My husband is the greatest father to our children. He will let me sleep some nights and get up with Hadley when she is crying and won’t stop. And I’ll wake up a few hours later and find them on the couch sleeping, with Hadley in his arms. It’s the most amazing thing in the world. He does so much not only for me but for my family and for his. They don’t see it alot but it takes alot for him to help and to show them that he does love them. I love it. I see it all the time and it’s amazing. I can’t wait to see what the next…… well…….. forever will bring us. We have our bad times, but we have more good than bad. It’s like some say you have to have the bad to get to the good. plus the make up is the best part!!!!! Ha ha ha! I love that! But a year! Wow, that has gone by way too fast! It’s amazing how fast life goes once you have children or married for that fact!
I can’t wait to go away with him for the weekend and to spend time together and to just be us, and to sleep together without having to throw our clothes back on cause Taylor has woken up to get a bottle or Hadley’s teeth are buggin her. To just lay with each other and breath the same air. There is nothing better than that. I look forward to our time with our children, but I also look forward to our time of Mom and Dad, Husband and Wife. Our trip to Bear Lake will go by so fast but it will be so worth it!
I love you Brandon, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever.

No comments: