Thursday, March 6, 2008

So maybe it's your turn!

Ive been tagged!

A - Attached or Single: Attached!!!
B- Best Friends: Brandon
C- Cake or Pie: Wow both good, but depends
D- Day of Choice: Any of them that my kids sleep threw the night!!! But I love Saturdays
E- Essential Item: Kids, purse, cell, and husband
F- Favorite Color: I love Black and Silver but I like Blue and Pink and Yellow
G-Gummy bears or worms: Gross! But I'll eat a few every now and again
H-Hometown: The Outer Banks, Richmond VA and Kaysville UT
I- Indulgence(s): Goodness, Ben and Jerrys? Well depends on what I'm doing and the mood I'm in!
J-January or July: Wow what a toss up January cause its my birthday month and July cause I love the 4th! It's my favorite holiday!
K-Kids: TWO! Hadley is 2 and Taylor is 1
L-Life is incomplete without: Food, gym,kids, husband, family, and the beach
M-Marriage date: August 18, 2006
N-Number of siblings: 1 sister 2 brothers 2 sister in laws and 2 brother in laws
O-Oranges or Apples: Oh depends on the season and what I what.
P- Phobias or fears: Wow now that I have kids, I seam to have more!!
Q- Quotes: Well I don't know, "I'm not the princesses and the pea ok. I just like to sleep good. Is that so bad?" - Me to Brandon
R-Reason to smile: Brandon, Hadley, Taylor, My Family, my life
S-Season: Spring and Summer
T-Tag friends: You! (if you haven't been already)
U-Unknown fact about me: I get upset really easy, and my feelings hurt too.
V- Very favorite store: I love Old Navy! Target, Vanity, and my new fav Charlotte Russe (great Jeans)
W-Worst habit: Oh who knows, depends on the day and who you ask!
X-Xray, ultrasound or mammogram: X-ray: No not yet Utlrasound: Many times (comes with the two kids) and mammogram: No not yet, I do do self check if that counts
Z-Zodiac: Capraicorn

No comments: