Saturday, May 24, 2008

Movies

So we had a girls day yesterday and My Mom sister and I went to the movie. My mom's treat! Yes! But we went and saw "What happens in Vegas" Oh my goodness, this movie is so great! I think every couple that is thinking of getting married should see it and everyone that is already married should see it! You can relate to so much! And sometimes you want to pull some of the pranks they pull or say some of the things they say! But we were rolling with laughter! It was great! I so loved it! So this is just a great date night moive! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!!!

2 comments:

kim said...

Hey Lindz!! Tell your mom I say hi! I miss her. She is such a fun person.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I have not seen that movie, I will have to see it now that you said its a good movie. I hope things are going well for you and your family. LOVES!!