Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I found you ...TAG your it!

Yeah I got the "tag" so here it goes!

Each person has to list 6 facts about them
List at the end of your posting who you have tagged


1. I hate cleaning up after people, really it sucks. Well just mostly dishes. I have to wash them by hand and I hate that. I can't wait to have a dishwasher!!! Plus it takes up alot of time to have to hurry and wash them and try to take care of the girls. Yuck! I like to have a clean house, really I do but when people just leave crap cause I'm suspost to pick it up, oh talk about I go on strike! And then everyone suffers!!!

2. I'm so in love with country music and everything country. I can listen to other music and I enjoy it but there is just something about it that I love! My heart is really country! I love the city and playing I'm a city girl but there is just something about being out in the wild and under the stars and not seeing anything but God's great land that just melts me! I can't wait til I can wake up and sit on my porch and watch the sun come up and ... wow. Just amazing! I truely married the right man! He's so country ... I love it! He wants a ranch and horses and cows and everything that comes with it oh ya and land. So I'm all for it! It's gonna be so fun! It will take time but that's ok. Somethings are worth waiting for! Yes!

3. I love summer! Really I do. This might sound bad, but I'm glad I've not been to the temple yet, tank tops rock! I love just getting tan! Love it! Don't get me wrong I want to go to the temple way bad but I'm going to enjoy my tanks as long as I get! Plus I love laying out! And this year is even better cause the girls love, love, love playing outside, like ALL day!! So it's pretty nice! And camping in the summer is great! I so love camping and 4 wheeling and hiking and boating, what's not to love about summer?? Well sometimes the heat, but I can get over that. Summer is great! So excited to get out and camp and everything that goes with it!

4. I love to cook, bake, anything like that. I could sit and watch the Food Network all day! And the craft shows, honestly! I love them! I get so involved in them and think to myself! Hey I can do that! I love throwing parties and everything that comes with that! It's such a thrill for me, I call it my "high". So great! Such an addiction and gives me great ideas!

5. I can tune out crying. Really I can! It's so weird but even in the car. When both girls are throwing fits I can just not hear it. If other people are in the car they sit and talk to them and try to find out whats wrong, most of the time they just don't want to be buckled in. Sometimes its cause they dropped a toy or drink. And sometimes it's cause they are tired and about ready to fall asleep!! They are so funny. Brandon doesn't understand how I can tune it out but I just can. Even when I'm not driving. Crazy!

6. I love decorating, crafting, scrapbooking, ect. If I'm in a bad mood, or fighting with someone and I'll leave to cool off, guess where you can find me ... at a craft store. Really it's so crazy, one night I went to 4 different stores!(I was really mad) But it's just my element. My thearpy. My heaven! Weird but so true! I love making all kinds of crap, really sometimes I just make stuff to make it! But I love being able to get things for my house and decorate the girls room and mine and oh it's wonderful! I have a sewing machine and I don't remember how to use it! Like thread it and all! And I so want to use it! I want to make some quilts and blankets but I don't know how, one day I will. And I want someone to help teach me how to quilt and to that cool stuff! I love it! I will have a HUGE craft room one day just for my "crap" as my family and brandon call it sometimes!!! Ha ha ha ya sometimes it is just crap laying around but that's ok I still love it! Ooooo this makes me want to craft something.

Ok, so I finished, and I could go on but it said only 6 so sorry! But I have to tag 6 people, so:
1. Whitney
2. Jen L.
3. Kim
4. Jenna
5. Lindsey I.
6. Kristi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tune out crying too. Maybe it comes from watching 16 2-year-olds all day, but yeah, if I don't want to hear it... I don't! :)

Jenn said...

I did a tag similar to this a little bit ago: http://jelo4.blogspot.com/2008/03/7-random-things.html
Check it out! :-)