Saturday, May 3, 2008

Juno... who knew....


Ok so last night Brandon and I watched the movie Juno. I've been wanting to see it and he said that he would watch it with me cause I wanted to see it. And he did, I was very surprised, and he stayed awake the whole time too!
Anyways, I don't know why but I had heard alot about this movie from different people saying it was good, bad, dumb, etc. So I don't go off other people I have to see it for myself. Well I love the movie, not sure why but I do. In fact I was crying durning parts of it. Brandon would be like "Babe, don't cry" But I did and I think it's because I know how she felt in that movie! I so had some of the same thinking, people talking behind your back, people staring at my belly, etc. And I just knew what she was talking about when she "felt alone" like going threw it by herself not sure what to do. You get that when you have a kid out of wed-lock. Your not sure what is going to happen. But we knew we were going to be together so ... anyways, I just really enjoyed that movie. And I think anyone who is going to be a mom should watch it. You can just connect with parts of it, the waddle, the peeing all the time, the kicking, eating habits, etc. It's great. I will for sure now go and buy this movie. For those of you who haven't seen it, sorry, I would also compare this to Napoleon Dynamite, just the writing style and some of it, you like it or you don't. Really that is how I look at it. But ya, you never know until you see it! So I hope some of you will watch it!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I want to see this movie SO BAD!! My good friend told me that I would totally love it. It looks so cute!! I just haven't found the time to go rent it and sit down to watch it. I guess I'm going to HAVE to see it now cuz it got another good review from someone!! ;-)

ClaysJenna said...

It was a great movie huh! I loved it!! I bought it before i even saw it, but I am SO glad I bought it:)

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I love this movie. My husband talked me into seeing it and I am so glad he did. Such a great movie! One of my all time favorites for sure.

The Ingebretsen's... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.