Thursday, November 20, 2008

What takes up my time some days ....

So I've found a new love, besides my husband, kids, family, ect.

This is the site, www.thepioneerwoman.com


This is where I want to be one day!! Ha ha I know it's hard for me to even think about me being somewhere like that too!! But in all honesty that really is what I want!

Ok let me explain here. My friend Jenna had told me about this site and I just happen to forget and then ran across it. Anyways, as I've been reading about her and her family and life I just sit and gasp at everything! This is what I want! This is what we, Brandon and I, want. The ranch life! Oh my crap I couldn't believe it! And her and her "Maralbor Man" are just like Brandon and I!! It's kind of weird! But I love it, cause I now know that I can make it out in the boondocks of anywhere, she really is inspiring, you feel like you can do anything after reading it! Well i do! But it was just crazy! She was a city girl and married a cowboy, um .... well that stroy really does sound like someone elses I know!! ( It's mine and Brandons if you were having trouble thinging about it!)

So this is our new insperation, this is making us want our cattle ranch even more! Oh to see the pictures of there kids as young as 3 on horses bringing in the cattle! Oh man amazing and then just all the fun they have but she is still very ... um ... I don't know anything better to say than updated! Still "with it" I guess you could call it.

Anyways, for some of you that have wondered what the heck we are doing this is what we are shooting for. So now I have someone to look up too and follow. WONDERFUL! I love it! (Side note: Her husband is amazing, really read her love story with him, um yeah it's so unreal and wowing) So I just though I would share that with some of my fellow readers out there. ( I've been doing so good at posting lately! I'll reward myself with a Coke when i'm done) So there it is. My new love! I would love to met this people one day! Wow! Or atlesat see there ranch! Anyways, just sharing and I hope some of you will enjoy her also! She is very funny also! But yes yes, I want to get on our ranch faster and faster! Oh how I hate waiting ............

No comments: