Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One ... Two... Three ...

Oh goodness So much has been going on, where to start? First off our computer has some kind of virus or something so we bought a laptop and I love it! But the only crappy part is all my pictures are on the other computer!! But I have loaded some onto the new machine! So I'll get some up! But life has been going so good! Oh we are just moving right along and it's a wonderful feeling. I just know that Satan is working his hardest with us right now, but we are fighting threw it! We are on the way to go to the Temple and it's such a wonderful feeling. But that is when he will work his hardest on you, at least that is how it feels to me. But I love my calling! The ward we are in the Youth are so amazing! I look up to them. They have such strong spirits it's crazy! I taught my first lesson to the laurals and I was a baby - serious I was crying at everything! Ug, it was such a hard topic for me too! The one on Loving Yourself and Others. Ya I swear that lesson was more for me than them! But I did feel better the next Sunday when one of the girls gave her Testimony and she talked about what I had said. So I know that someone took it into there lives!!! Otherwise I never want to leave! I love hanging out with the girls and getting to hang out with the leaders! I so can't wait for Camp! We have already joked about some of us there! So this is wonderful! And I'm feeling like more of the ward too! That is a bonus too! But the ward is amazing! And I know we will meet every one in time! So that is that, I'll keep ya posted on the temple too!
The girls have been so much fun lately! With Halloween they were so funny! Hadley is talking so much more and she says the funniest things! They were Fairies for Halloween and they looked so cute. But honestly I just couldn't decied what they were going to be. The last two years I've had it all picked out and this year I just wasn't feeling it. I would like something one day and hate it the other. So hopefully this is the only year I'm like that!! Ha ha we'll see! But we had a good time anyways. We went to my mom's school carnival and had a blast there, spent alot of time at the fishing pool!! And then of coures the slide they have every year! It's great! And the Soda game - the ring on the bottle! I've always won and did again this year also!yes I rock! But I love taking the girls to the school to show them off! I've known everyone since my mom has worked there and everyone that is new gets to know us also and they love to see the girls so it's great! And good perks too! But for Halloween we went to our old ward in kaysville - my parents ward- and did the truck or treak and made out like bandits - seriously that has to be the best idea ever! In like 20 mins you get all the candy that you would in about an hour!! And it's not freezing! I can remember so many Halloweens with Jenna and we were so cold! Ug! But now it's super quick! After the kaysville we went to our wards Trucnk or Treat and man can I just say they know how to do it in Hooper! We got dounts and apple drink and people bring horses dressed up it's so awesome! Oh yeah did I mention that it's in a field too? You just park right in the field! It's so funny! I love it! Can't wait til next year - we are already talking about what we are going to give out and what we are going to have in the truck and decking it out! Ya it's sweet!
Brandon has been keeping really busy. With the mowing season done and the Christmas Lights ahead it's just crazy! It's nice to have him home for a bit longer in the mornings and home earlier at nights! It's hard but it's good. So if you know anyone that doesn't want to get on the roof to put up the lights and then take them down, give us a call and we'll see what we can do! (We joke that we rise our lives for lights!! Ha ha! Crazy!)
The girls are good. They have started to play with each other more with out mom right there! They are so dang cute! taylor has 2 more teeth to break threw and I'm done with teeth coming in! FINIALLy!! thought that would never end! But we are starting to potty train both girls!! What a treat for mom! But it's still on the up and down stage! Hopefully it will get going faster! But they are doing so great I love these girls so much! They have the funniest personalities! They are so different and so much the same its amazing! They are so fun! And wearing the same size clothes! If I let them!! Hadleys are still a bit too big on tay but she trys! I can't wait til they get older and I just have to buy like two colors instead of two different sizes! But the hand me downs have been nice, they are still in style! Can't ask for better than that! But they are super good and nursary is becoming less of a chore on sundays, they are starting to stay and only cry the fisrt 5 mins or less! I love it!
But otherwise things have been good. I'm kind of bummed cause I've been trying to find THanksgiving decor and haven't been able too! It's nothing but Christmas! So I'll just have to look harder or faster or earlier next year!! I am super excited for Thanksgiving! I get to have it at our house! I get to be the mommy that cooks everything and works so hard just to have it done in about 30 mins!! But I can't wait I'm so looking forward to it! I love it! Nothing says Family like cooking and Thanksgiving! I'm also really excited cause I'm almost completely done with Christmas Shopping!! I have my things saved for Black Friday but for the most part finished! I'm so just going to cook for the Holidays!! Oh ya and relax! But anywho. There is a bit of an update and I'll chat later!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

that's so exciting you're getting ready for the temple. hang in there. things sound like they're going good and I hope your lives just keep getting better. the halloween pics of your girls were so cute

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

That's great news about the temple Lindz! I'm sure Satan is working extra hard right now, but I know you can make it! Congratulations, and good luck!

ClaysJenna said...

SO glad you updated:) Man sounds like things are SO wonderful for you guys! I miss you girl...can we PLEASE get together:) Soon???

JD and Alicia said...

that's so exciting lindsey! don't give up!

* said...

darling background!! And cute pics of your kids. They are getting so big! :)

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Can I just say that I look up to you!?! You are a amazing mom and so organized! Will you teach me? :)