Saturday, June 28, 2008

Surprise Gifts Rock!!!!

Well just when I thought my husband couldn't get any better he goes and does this.





Met the newest members of our family Blake and Jake!! They are brothers. And as I'm asking about them Brandon tells me that they were the last ones in a litter of 6 and he couldn't take one and only have one left, so he decided that EACH girl needed one (yes, needed one, my 1 and 2 year old needed a cat!!!) But they are so cute and Taylor is so funny with them, she freaks out and has to see them all the time! It's so funny! Hadley is just content with them and will pet them every now and again but she is good with them! I love them! I couldn't believe it! We have pets, and not just one, but two! Brandon said, well we are going to be buying a house so this will make us forsure get our own place!! Ha ha ha, like this was a real push to get our own place!!! What a funny kid! But he loves his girls and so he had to get two boys! I think he is starting to fill left out!! But he is cute with them! He named one and I named one. Jake is the one with more white and Blake is the one that is more brown. They live in the basement right now and they get to come upstairs while the girls are asleep! They are so funny! I miss having a cat! The more gray/white one is more mine, he reminds me of my last cat that I had for 20 years! So yep, my husband sure loves his girls! What a funny dad! Here are a few more pictures of the kittens!!






I love you Brandon!!! Thanks for keeping us on our toes!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

how cute... i'm not ready for pets yet

ClaysJenna said...

Cute cute Linds!! What a cute boy that husband of yours is:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I bet the girls just love those kittens! What a fun daddy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding our blog! Your kitties are so cute! We just got a kitten too. She's a complete spaz though. We're hoping she'll grow out of it eventually :)

Anonymous said...

(this isn't about the kitties again but I didn't know where to put it) That's so funny you guys are the same :) My husband and I were actually just looking at your myspace profile today and commenting on how your priorities are EXACTLY like ours. We called today about buying a 40 acre plot of ranch property in Wyoming. It has a lake on one end and is under $70k. We will probably go look at it next week. We don't know how it will work but we want it bad enough I think we can make it work somehow. Haha, you guys should move to Wyoming with us :)

Jenn said...

Aw, cute kittens. What a sweet husband you have!

kim said...

Those kittens are so cute! We just adopted my sister Heather's cat for a while!!