Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring ... Nope ... New Food ... Yes ...

Ok so besides the face that I'm totally annoyed by the weather .... so is my honey... hard to cut wet grass, and even worse while it's rainning. So to make myself feel better I decieded to cook! Ya lets get fat with food! That was my thinking, not the best but hell if summer and spring don't show up soon, I might as well move to Washington! Who needs sunshine anyways? So off my soapbox ... sorry.
So Like I was saying I cook. My family nicknamed me "Martha" and so I may like crafting and cooking and trying to be organized but hey by no means am I good at it.
So my mom actually got me hooked on this new lil treat, and it's kind of healty too! Go figure! It's Bruschetta. And boy oh boy so worth the make! And it's way EASY! Couldn't believe how easy it was and wow just good. But the thing was I needed some french bread to eat it with and me being the cute momma I am totally forgot the french bread at the store so I found a recipe and made some ... it's now a favorite of ours and it made 2 loaves! So here are my pictures of it and try not to drull and if ya would like we can plan a get together and I'll make it all for ya! I felt like I was in Italy or something eating and making all this! Love it! You even toast one side of your bread! Awesome! I love makeing new fun things like this!
Oh and there is the funny part, when Brandon came home he tried it and he doesn't like tomatoes so he put a bit on his bread and eat it and then SHOVED the rest of his bread into his mouth! Seriously so funny! But he also thought that was our dinner so he would dip the bread into the sauce .... he ate half a loaf of bread! So funny! I was making pasta for dinner too! He is crazy but that is why I love him! (Like I would really just give my kids and husband this for dinner?)
So we had a nite in Italy! And I have lunch tomorrow!







I know I know how amazing is that? And really that is all the ingredients! But SO GOOD! Ok I'm done talking about it...for now:)

No comments: