Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Harry Potter is in all of us ...

So my husband is very funny, seriously. he can come up with the best one liners or just at the right moment say something and you will have tears rolling down your face. Ha ha I'm laughing right now thinking about funny things he has said, some are inside jokes that only i would get which to me is sad cause I think why is noone else laughing at this it is funny, but that is just me, anywho ... so we have this on going joke about Harry Potter, the girls totally love the movies, well the ones I let them watch, up to movie 4 and not even that one all the way, it is scary for them. So we had to watch 1 and 2 alot, and by alot i mean ALOT, daily! And Brandon hated them, serious. But then one day he says out of the blue "lets watch Harry Potter" For real?! So the girls are all excited and can't wait. Well my whole family has given him crap for not liking it etc. And when I told them he wanted to watch it they just started to laugh and someone said something about him getting "on board" and so now it's our joke of "toot toot" and this one is my favorite, we will text it to each other or out of nowhere in the middle of the night I will hear "Give me my wand Tom" HA HA HA HA! Serious it's so funny. So just little jokes like this are too much for me and I think at least weekly we talk about something to do with it. And this was our last one.

We were sitting at the dinner table and Hadley was kicking a ball and I said something about her being right handed but she hits and kicks lefty. And how she is amidixtrous that way and I say " when I was little I was amidixtrous" and here is the response I get "Ya anyone can pull out there wands and say amidixtrous. AMIDIXTROUS!(Pretending to pull out a wand and point it at me)" Ha ha ha oh man too funny. So I'm going to start putting our latest Harry quotes on here cause he kills me or anything else funny he does, like today for instance. I text him telling him he didn't smell like Santa he smelled of beef and cheese. and he text back saying no I smell like fire. Me WHAT? I get home and he says go look at the garden! He burned all the weeds down. ME: Why did you do that Him: Because I had some gas I wasn't useing and a hose with water. Ha ha ha ha then he got in his truck and left to do some work! Serious!
Nice a total piro! One more reason I love that man! Oh my goodness too much! Anyways, some of you may want to not read this since it's more for me to look back at and laugh, sorry I'm not good a journaling, but I want to be, and this is mine, in a way. So peace!

1 comment:

Texie said...

Just read your new posts...What a cute family!! I'm really bad at planning things but we really do need to get together with the kids! Also, Kole and I totally guessed that brandon would be the Elders Quorum President!! How awesome!! You guys are great!! Now keep up on your blogging please!!! haha