Tuesday, July 29, 2008

opps my bad!

Ok ok I've been so horriable at blogging, but I've got a good reason, well I think so. First of all we are moving!!!!!! Yahoo! Yep that's right this weekend is the big ol move in. So i've been packing stuff up and trying to deal with children in the mean time. I've kind of been keeping the move on the down low cause I didn't want another miss hap like last time!! But I'll talk about that in a bit. Plus Hadley has been potty training, she is doing so good, summer has to be the best time to do that I swear, she just walks around in her little undies and then runs to the bathroom! It's so cute! I love to watch her play in her panties! You get so used to them in a diaper that it's so weird to see them in "big girl undies"!!! And we've also just had alot going on in the family, doing all kinds of family things. So here is the short and sweet update. I'm gonna write some more once I have a bit of free time. And put up pictures of everything. So hello to everyone sorry I haven't had time to say Hi on your pages. I'll come by soon and chat with ya!! Love ya Lindz

4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I am so excited for you, that you are moving into a new place. How exciting! Post some pictures when you have settled down.

ClaysJenna said...

Yeah for being able to move this time:) I'm so glad its all working out for you! Call me if you need anything, cant wait to see where you are moving too!! How exciting for Hadley!! What a big girl she is:)

Dream come true said...

Hey it looks like you have been up to a lot your girls are beautiful!

kim said...

Hey Lindz! I am glad you are moving, even though moving itself is not too fun, but it's great when you're all settled in! That is really cute about your daughter getting potty trained! :)