Monday, July 7, 2008

And now on to the rest of the wonderful day!!! So the parade was great, the clouds came out and it rocked! We had so much fun - until the kid got ran over, right in front of us I might add. And that was only durning the water fight, which wasn't as great as past years, maybe it was just me. But we had fun and Brandon and I totally enjoyed our day with the girls. We all took naps and had a BBQ and just enjoyed the family. The girls were so cute! I loved the new bows I got them! And at the fireworks, man Hadley was craken me up! She laid down on the sheet and had her blanket and she laid her head in it for the first 10 mins of the fireworks then she thought they were ok and would watch them with us, but Taylor, that girl, so funny, she was sittin with me and she would clap her hands after each one but then after the first 5 mins she wanted to sit with my mom and she fell asleep! Wow that is amazing! And stayed asleep! Too funny! But we had quite a fun filled day and ate Ice Cream Sandwiches when we got home and then went to bed! I love the 4th it's just so American, like Apple Pie, and Baseball Games. I'm so glad to live in this free country and to have the things we do! God Bless America Land That I Love! Hope you all enjoyed your day as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: