Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something Blue ....

Well I've told myself I need to get better at this so here is some news.

First off....

We found out what we are having...... A BOY!!!! Oh man I'm so excited to start shopping for boy's stuff! And Brandon is so excited to not be the ONLY guy in the family now! So we have two names that we both like and we've decided that we are going to have to look at him when he is born to name him cause .... really I just can't decide on what one I want first!!! Ha ha ha.

And we are now in the process of moving our office out of that room and into the dinning room to make my first nursery! That is what happens when we lived with my parents for the first two!! This means I get to do what I want to it!! Love it! And now deciding what decorations to do and colors, lots to think about and do. Good thing I have till June/July!! I'm starting to show now, which is never fun, cause you start to feel fat. And no girl likes that feeling, no matter what the cool things await. And it's that inbetween stage too where you look at me going .. Um is she getting fat or pregers? I'm hoping to start feeling him with in the next couple of weeks. Sometimes I think I feel him but then I'm not sure if it's just stuff inside me makin room. Oh the joys of bringing something super cute and awesome into this world!!!

Second.... they redid our Young Womans Presidency and I went from being the Laurel advisor to the 2nd Counslor! And it's so fun, I'm so excited I'm still in but I miss the last Presidency too! They sure helped me in lots of areas in my life. But it's really fun to get to know the new ones and to get to work with the Beehives. I still get really nervous when I think about having to teach cause I think, I'm not that good! But it will all come together! I'm hoping I get to make it to girls camp too! That is my most favorit part of Young Womens but ... with baby on the way we will have to see.

Third we are going to be heading to North Carolina this summer to celebrate my Grandparents 65th Wedding Anniversary. And that is at the end of July so we get to take the new babe with us too! I'm super excited!

So those are just some of the things that are going on and we can't wait to hold this new baby in our arms!

5 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Love the update. Love that youre having a boy. Can't believe I never commented on your last post that you were even pregnant. I promise I read it...I am so excited you get your little boy!! Let's play. And hopefully JJ won't foil our plans again! I miss you girl!!! And I HIGHLY doubt you look fat...not possible:)

Anonymous said...

WoW! congrats! That's awesome you are getting a boy and so much fun to decorate a nursery!

Adrienne said...

so excited for you. I'm 2nd counselor too. It's so weird being a leader. if you get a chance this summer look us up :) oh and maybe since you're getting a boy for your 3rd my husband will finally get his girl next (not anytime soon though)

kim said...

Yay Lindsey!! I am so excited to see this little man! I would love to get together with you. I know I say that a lot, but I really would love to! It has been a really long time. :) Sounds like so many great things are happening with you!

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! I am hoping for a boy, too, but Ryan wants another girl first...we shall see by the end of the month, hopefully. But that will be fun for you all! I know how you feel about starting to show...not at all fun, until you're big enough it's not a question! :o) good luck! Keep us posted on things!