Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Big 3!!!!

Wow where has the time gone? Besides me slacking on the blogging?? But today 3 years ago was one of the best days of my life!!! I married my best friend, and father of my children. Yep brandon and me are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today, well we will really celebrate this weekend, he surprised me by saying we are going to jackson hole this weekend and I told him to keep the rest a surprise. But I'm so glad I married Brandon and I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. And I can't wait to have many many many more with him. To stay up late looking at the stars out in our backyard and to take our amazing drives to just be together! I'm so glad that I can stay home and be a mom to our kids and that Brandon works so hard to keep me home. I love him more and more every day and he is my one true love and I love that I can "soak it up in a hot tub with my soul mate!" Ha ha Love you more and more Brandon. Happy Anniversary Baby!!


1 comment:

Jen Beckstrand said...

3 years?!? Wow I swear it hasn't been that long! Jason and I are just barley hitting our 6 month! Crazy! You two give us something to look up to. I love how happy and in love you two always are! Miss you!